Step 3: Class Sign In
You’re just one click away from getting your sweat on.
Class times are always current and updated live on this site – even holiday hours.
Here’s how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 7 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 7 days prior to class.
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 10 minutes before class begins.
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of class, it is considered a “no show” and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 “no shows” and you will lose your registration privileges for 3 months, so please, if you pre-register and then can’t make the class, sign yourself out of class up to 1 hour prior or you’ll be considered as part of that class. Phone reservations and cancellations are not accepted.
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a client profile created and a class package on your account which can be purchased online.
- There are 20 spaces for online registrations and at least 25 spaces available for walk-ins, so don’t fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot.
All classes are drop in — Click here to create a client profile if you wish to reserve your spot online
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted…seriously we’re not joking!
Click here for a list of What You’ll Need.
Click here to learn about our Studio Etiquette